The polling sites for Tuesday's election remain the same as for last spring's primary election.
The sites, listed by precinct first, then by the poling site and address, are as follows:
• Berne A, Berne Nazarene Church, 604 N Sprunger St., Berne.
• Berne B, Lehman Park Pavilion, 212 Park Ave., Berne.
• Berne C, Swiss Village, Berne.
• Blue Creek/Jefferson Township, Mt. Hope Nazarene, 5005 E 500 S, Berne.
• Decatur 1, NA Administrative Office, 625 Stadium Dr., Decatur.
• Decatur 2, Southeast School, 901 Everhart Dr., Decatur.
• Decatur 3 and Decatur 4, Bridge Community Church, 1403 Winchester Rd., Decatur.
• Decatur 5, Cornerstone Community Church, 909 E Monroe St., Decatur.
• East/West Root Township, Decatur Baptist Church, 8070 N Piqua Rd., Decatur.
• French/Hartford Township , Berne Evangelical Church, 5481 S 450 W, Berne.
• Geneva - Geneva Town Hall, 411 E Line St., Geneva.
• Kirkland Township, Pleasant Dale Church of the Brethren, 4504 W 300 N, Decatur.
• Monroe A and B, South Monroe, Monroe United Methodist Church, 201 S Van Buren St., Monroe.
• N Washington Township, K of C Hall, 1703 High St., Decatur.
• Preble, Preble Fireman Park, 1073 W US 224, Preble.
• S. Washington Township, 4-H Building, Monroe.
• St. Mary's Township, St. Mary's Township Building, Pleasant Mills.
• Union Township, Union Township Hall, 3655 E 800 N, Decatur.
• Wabash Township, Lehman Park Pavilion, 212 Park Ave., Berne.
Polls will be open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.