Early voting begins April 9
Adams County Clerk Gayla Reinhart has announced that early voting hours for the 2012 May primaries will be observed from Monday, April 9 through Friday, May 4, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on weekdays.
Reinhart also said there will be early voting hours on Monday, May 7, from 8 a.m.-noon, with two Saturday dates, April 28 and May 5, from 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
All primary voting will be held in the hallway of the courthouse.
As with every primary election, Reinhart stated that an individual voting must declare a party as voters are nominating a person to represent that party in the November general election.
Reinhart said anyone voting must provide a valid state issued ID., such as an Indiana driver's license or ID card, or a government issued ID, such as a military card.
Reinhart also announced the voting sites for the 2012 primary election. They are as follows:
• North Adams Administrative Office, 625 Stadium Drive, Decatur.
• Southeast Elementary School, 901 Everhart Drive, Decatur.
• Bridge Community Church, 1403 Winchester Rd., Decatur.
• Cornerstone Community Church, 909 E Monroe Street, Decatur.
• Decatur Baptist Church, 8070 N Piqua Rd.
• Pleasant Dale Church of the Brethern, 4504 W 300 N, Decatur.
• K of C Hall, 1703 High Street, Decatur.
• Union Township Hall, 4655 E 800 N, Decatur.
• Preble Fireman's Park, 4073 W U.S. Hwy 224
• St. Mary's Township building, Pleasant Mills.
• 4-H building, Monroe.
• Monroe United Methodist Church, 201 S Van Buren.
• Berne Nazarene Church, 604 N Sprunger Street.
• Lehman Park Pavilion, 212 Park Avenue, Berne.
• Swiss Village, Berne.
• Mt. Hope Nazarene Church, 5005 E 500 S, Berne.
• Berne Evangelical Church, 5481 S 450 W.
• Town Hall, 411 E Line Street, Geneva.