Skip to main content

Chimney fire in Monroe area

January 21, 2011

        Monroe firefighters were been sent to a chimney fire at County Rds. 100 South and 000 around 3:05 p.m. today.

   Bellmont High School product Brian Hakes had a busy and productive Fourth of July...
MENTALLY TOUGH—Lucas Van De Weg (green shirt) stands with his family as he accepts the Don...
MONROE YOUTH LEAGUE RUNNERS UP—Decatur Dental Services were awarded with their hardware for...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes