Skip to main content

Chimney fire in Monroe area

January 21, 2011

        Monroe firefighters were been sent to a chimney fire at County Rds. 100 South and 000 around 3:05 p.m. today.

MONROE—Adams Central's 6'7 junior center Luke Voirol came off the bench Thursday night to give the...
Adams Central's Kaine Luginbill capped off an unprecedented prep wrestling career Saturday night...
Tonight is senior night at the Teepee for the boys basketball team as they entertain Bishop...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes